- Denoting or relating to circuitry included in a single integrated circuit or in the same integrated circuit as a given device.More example sentences
- Cmos detectors have considerably more difficulty achieving low-noise performance because analog process circuitry is on-chip.
- IBM has joined Intel's Extreme Ultra Violet consortium to help develop next-generation lithography techniques capable of creating on-chip circuitry less than 0.1 micron in size.
- The new Marvell 88W8385 is the world's first device to successfully embed a CPU and sufficient on-chip memory into a single chip for complete host off-load processing.
More definitions of on-chipDefinition of on-chip in:
- The US English dictionary