adjective & adverb
- Taking place or available on a particular site or premises: [as adjective]: a wide range of on-site services [as adverb]: only four of us live on-siteMore example sentences
- Residents said that another great aspect of living in retirement housing is the on-site services on offer.
- The core activity is engineering design and on-site engineering services.
- Her proposal was accepted and Sutton was hired to provide on-site services.
More definitions of on-siteDefinition of on-site in:
- The US English dictionary