- Becoming less common or widespread; decreasing: marriage is on the decreaseMore example sentences
- With inflation set to fall even further from an all time low of 1.9% in December for once the trend may just show the graph on the decrease rather than on an ever increasing curve.
- The total investment however, has been steadily on the decrease since the economic crisis hit the country in the middle of 1997.
- Such being the case, it is not exaggerating to say that the number of applicants for the doctoral degree is on the decrease in Korea.
More definitions of on the decreaseDefinition of on the decrease in:
- The US English dictionary