- North American In decline: profits are on the downgradeMore example sentences
- Another good bet to pick out now is Moscow Flyer in the Queen Mother - he has always convinced as a class act and also because most of his opponents are old stars on the downgrade.
- Optus's parent Singtel fell three per cent on the downgrade news and Telstra was down half a per cent or two cents to $4.46.
- Placed twice in this in the past but tailed off last year and looks on the downgrade nowadays.
More definitions of on the downgradeDefinition of on the downgrade in:
- The US English dictionary