- Used in reference to a person whose thoughts are preoccupied with one subject or interest.More example sentences
- The ones who are guiding the government's economic decisions from inside or outside - mostly former World Bank and IMF employees - have one-track minds.
- . Having decided that he's going to ride the sponsorship scandal to the finish line, he had a one-track mind in these debates.
- The tram ride all the way to Spencer St Station is futile, with my sleep-deprived one-track mind hallucinating so there is a giant Red Bull can on top of every blue sedan I see.
More definitions of one-track mindDefinition of one-track mind in:
- The US English dictionary