Continuing; still in progress: ongoing negotiations
More example sentences
- It certainly will help with our ongoing negotiations to obtain a football league share.
- Haphazard payers who dip in and out of the red on a regular basis may prefer an ongoing cheaper rate.
- It should be practiced on an ongoing basis and until you have developed the skill.
in progress, under way, going on, continuing, happening, occurring, taking place, proceeding, being done, being worked on, being performed, current, extant, existing, existent, progressing, advancing, evolving, growing, developing;
pending, outstanding, to be done, unfinished, remaining
continuous, continuing, uninterrupted, unbroken, non-stop, round-the-clock, incessant, unending, constant, ceaseless, unceasing, endless, never-ending, everlasting, eternal, perpetual, unremitting, relentless, unfaltering
- More example sentences
- The end-stopped couplets of ‘Manufacturing’ dissect and examine visual experience, comparing its snapshot moments to the uneasy ongoingness of thought, hearing, and recollection.
- This ongoingness of negotiation builds an institutional memory in Coreper from which the permanent representatives learn to draw.
- I like the idea of purgatory because I see it as parallel to reincarnation - both acknowledge the ongoingness of life, in which a kind of cleansing takes place.