nounSoccer , • informal
- A goal net (used especially in the context of scoring a goal): when it comes to finding the international onion bag, there is no one better at the job than CarterMore example sentences
- He may be 32 now but he can still put the ball in the onion bag from anywhere and has not lost his fast feet.
- Crespo eventually thwacks it into the onion bag but from an offside position.
- I may be knocking on a bit but I'd like to think that I still know where the old onion bag is!
More definitions of onion bagDefinition of onion bag in:
- The US English dictionary