- A future available date for which no sports fixture has yet been arranged.More example sentences
- But with the scrapping of last weekend's games and an open date this weekend, the team has plenty of time to get healthy for its next game, September 30 at Buffalo.
- After an open date this weekend, the Rams begin the stretch run, with six of their final nine games against division opponents.
- The caller was Giants coach Tom Coughlin, whose team had an open date that day.
More definitions of open dateDefinition of open date in:
- The US English dictionary