- (Of a room or building) having large rooms with few or no internal dividing walls: an open-plan officeMore example sentences
- The main living area is a double-height, open-plan room divided into four structural bays.
- There is a utility room off the open-plan area, with a door to the rear garden.
- The five-storey building features open-plan office spaces, designed to promote teamwork and good communication.
More definitions of open-planDefinition of open-plan in:
- The US English dictionary