- Denoting software for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed and modified.More example sentences
- We accomplished this feat by using only commodity hardware and open-source software.
- When you enhance open-source software, you have to provide others with the source so they can build on it further.
- However, the open-source software browser's security story has had to deal with some hiccups.
More definitions of open-sourceDefinition of open-source in:
- The US English dictionary