- A theatre designed for the performance of opera.More example sentences
- A landmark cultural building, either a theatre or an opera house, according to Coyne, will act as a focal point for the area.
- We also had civic buildings, including a courthouse, and as our town was to be a cultural centre there was an opera house and a theatre.
- One such marvellous site already exists and as yet nobody has looked at it as a possibility as either a new theatre or even an opera house.
More definitions of opera houseDefinition of opera house in:
- The US English dictionary