(North American operating room)
- A room in a hospital in which surgical operations are performed.More example sentences
- This is a totally mobile operating room and the operating rooms are designed to be mobile so they can move with the troops and support the troops as soon as they come off the front line.
- Bone marrow collection is a surgical procedure performed in an operating room.
- Modern hospital operating rooms are changing dramatically with the advent of minimally invasive surgical techniques and digital technology.
More definitions of operating theatreDefinition of operating theatre in:
- The US English dictionary