- A public room where opium is sold and smoked.More example sentences
- Constable White rubbed his hands together and stamped each foot briskly as he tried to keep himself warm, standing dutifully at the broken door into the raided opium den.
- The added chapter includes Dorian's visit to an opium den.
- In the smoggy London streets of 1888, Aberline is dragged from his favourite opium den to investigate the bloody slaying of a prostitute.
More definitions of opium denDefinition of opium den in:
- The US English dictionary