- A device containing light-emitting and light-sensitive components, used to couple isolated circuits.More example sentences
- The GPS communicates with the camera via an optocoupler and an infrared emitter.
- Optocouplers were discovered right after photo-transistors, by combining a LED and photo-transistor in the same case.
- These new optocouplers are ideal for a variety of industrial and consumer applications, such as plasma display panels, power supply and digital field bus isolation.
More definitions of optocouplerDefinition of optocoupler in:
- The US English dictionary