- The collection and study of historical information using tape recordings of interviews with people having personal knowledge of past events.More example sentences
- She spent almost thirty years collecting oral history and testimony in all parts of Wales.
- The kinds of interviewing carried out in qualitative research are typical also of life history and oral history interviewing.
- Using archive sources and oral history interviews, Professor Chamberlain will unravel their amazing stories.
More definitions of oral historyDefinition of oral history in:
- The US English dictionary