- short for orang-utan.More example sentences
- I made good use of my new telephoto lens, as you'll see when the book comes out next spring; the postcard pictures are of the siamang, an orang, and various bonobos.
- We have chosen values that might plausibly reflect the total species diversity in chimps, gorillas, and orangs.
- For example, male orangs are typically much larger than females and have longer canine teeth.
More definitions of orangDefinition of orang in:
- The US English dictionary