- A solution of neroli in water, used in perfumery and as a food flavouring.More example sentences
- The taste is very deep and complex, unlike anything I have ever experienced: it lingers in your mouth and nose in a powerful way, and tastes almost perfumey, a bit like orange flower water or rose water.
- Combine the orange juice, orange flower water, Cointreau, honey, sultanas and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to melt the honey.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour, two tablespoons of butter, orange flower water, and salt.
More definitions of orange flower waterDefinition of orange flower water in:
- The US English dictionary