- 1The skin of an orange.More example sentences
- Bitter orange peel contains synephrine, a stimulant comparable to the banned weight-loss aid ephedra.
- They also keep their organic rubbish, their banana skins and orange peel.
- Head librarian Sue Boddington also discovered pieces of orange and orange peel deposited on the floor of the main part of the library, which overlooks The Strand.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Denoting skin dimpled like that of an orange, especially when resulting from subcutaneous fat deposits: pockets of orange-peel skinMore example sentences
- Choose a product that makes an anti-cellulite claim on the packet, as this means it has been clinically proven to have an effect on orange-peel skin.
- From popping pills and slathering on creams to having a machine roll over the thighs, an increasing number of women are seeking these solutions to orange-peel skin.
- While most women are familiar with the characteristic orange-peel skin, cellulite remains the subject of some controversy.