- A thin stick, pointed at one end and typically made of orange wood, used for manicuring the fingernails.More example sentences
- Instead, push back the dead cuticle after showering when the cuticle is soft, using a towel or an orange stick (a stick made especially for taming cuticles that's available at drugstores).
- I will not be using an orange stick to clean them off.
- Cuticles nicely softened by this point, Maxine softly pushed them back with an orange stick, removing any stray skin which was falling away.
More definitions of orange stickDefinition of orange stick in:
- The US English dictionary