noun (plural orangeries)
- A building like a large conservatory where orange trees are grown.More example sentences
- Among its attractions are its trees along with a large collection of wisteria, grown inside the orangery.
- In traditional European orangeries, the classic container is 24 inches square and deep, and painted white.
- There were once melon houses, fig houses, banana houses, orangeries and just about every exotic fruit was once grown here.
More definitions of orangeryDefinition of orangery in:
- The US English dictionary