- North American term for cocksfoot.More example sentences
- The majority of their diet should be free-choice grass hays such as timothy, orchard grass or brome.
- ‘I've planted a number of grasses, like brome, timothy, perennial rye and annual rye, orchard grass and fescue,’ he notes.
- Pull up to the big cottonwood tree in the middle of the ranch and you'll see a herd of cattle munching contentedly on orchard grass, fescue, strawberry clover and other cool-season species.
More definitions of orchard grassDefinition of orchard grass in:
- The US English dictionary