- 1 [sentence adverb] Usually: a person who is ordinarily resident in the United KingdomMore example sentences
- So the world must ordinarily appear to us in such a way that we can accept these principles.
- People who might ordinarily be overlooked typically have a voice in our discussions.
- The Canada Elections Act says a person must vote in the riding where he or she ordinarily resides and not where mail is delivered.
- 2In a normal way: an effort to behave ordinarilyMore example sentences
- It started ordinarily enough with me standing outside my local convenience store, but there seemed to be something different about it.