1A person who arranges an event or activity: the organizers of the demonstration
More example sentences
- On the strength of this showing, the event's organizers have decided to make it an annual affair.
- As our activity organizer, she knew how to find fun things to do.
- The protest organisers are asking fans to take along banners, horns and whistles.
2A thing used for organizing. See also personal organizer.
- Apple may also be working on a handheld organizer or digital camera, analysts said.
- Dubbed the digital organiser, the tiny machine promised to change our lives forever.
- The organiser has tools in it for simple image editing, as well as organising.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: or¦gan|izer
Definition of organizer in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.