- A thin, stiff, transparent dress fabric made of silk or a synthetic yarn: [as modifier]: a silk organza skirtMore example sentences
- Inspired by the rich tradition of the sub-continent, Karuna has concentrated on pure fabrics like khadi, silks, organza, brocade, tissue, crepe and georgette.
- There are lots of satin and technical fabrics which include silk jersey, duchess satin, silk satin, parachute silk, viscose organza, silk twill, cotton canvas and taffeta.
- While she mainly stocks silk fabric with organza, most of the designs can also be acquired in a different and cheaper fabric.
early 19th century: probably from French organsin (see organzine).
More definitions of organzaDefinition of organza in:
- The US English dictionary