- The climax of sexual excitement, characterized by intensely pleasurable feelings centred in the genitals and (in men) experienced as an accompaniment to ejaculation: she managed to achieve an orgasm [mass noun]: they don’t know what it is to reach orgasmMore example sentences
- Many people say that the orgasm is the most pleasurable and fulfilling part of sex.
- It was certainly amazing to be with him, but not because of exotic sexual positions or super orgasms.
- Meanwhile, for most of us women, sexual pleasure and orgasms don't just come naturally.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Have an orgasm.More example sentences
- She orgasms like this and settles back down again laying on top of my chest.
- Tommy was apparently doing a good job as Meagen orgasmed only minutes after I arrived at the door.
- Pink Hair gushed at how the audience was supposedly orgasming over it.
late 17th century: from French orgasme, or from modern Latin orgasmus, from Greek orgasmos, from organ 'swell or be excited'.
More definitions of orgasmDefinition of orgasm in:
- The US English dictionary