- The Japanese art of folding paper into decorative shapes and figures: an expert in origami [as modifier]: a tree decorated with origami animalsMore example sentences
- In Japanese culture, origami is a helpful way to teach the principles of geometry.
- There are many red origami paper cranes littered about the stage floor and around the chairs.
- Wal was still doing his paper crane origami and Reese never stopped on teasing me.
Japanese, from oru, -ori 'fold' + kami 'paper'.
More definitions of origamiDefinition of origami in:
- The US English dictionary