- 1.1US Law The judicial interpretation of the constitution which aims to follow closely the original intentions of those who drafted it.More example sentences
- Indeed, even people inclined to agree with him find his diatribe against originalism wanting.
- Liberals wouldn't even claim to support supply side economics, originalism, or small government.
- Whether Gore, cynically, committed himself to originalism to make some political hay is quite besides the point.
More definitions of originalismDefinition of originalism in:
- The US English dictionary