- A fee charged by a lender on entering into a loan agreement to cover the cost of processing the loan.More example sentences
- Lenders make less money from service and origination fees than they do on interest income.
- The bill calls for the gradual reduction in loan origination fees, eventually paring down the fees to one percent.
- If it's higher than what you were promised, the bank may have slipped in an origination fee or given you a higher interest rate.
More definitions of origination feeDefinition of origination fee in:
- The US English dictionary