- (Of an impulse) travelling in the normal direction in a nerve fibre. The opposite of antidromic.More example sentences
- A 55-year-old woman with a history of recurrent orthodromic AV-nodal re-entry tachycardia was admitted for electrophysiologic evaluation.
- Sensory nerve-conduction velocities in the median and ulnar nerves were assessed with the orthodromic method.
- An orthodromic impulse runs along an axon in its normal direction, away from the soma.
More definitions of orthodromicDefinition of orthodromic in:
- The US English dictionary