- Of or denoting a crystal system or three-dimensional geometrical arrangement having three unequal axes at right angles.More example sentences
- These are, in order of decreasing symmetry, the cubic, hexagonal, tetragonal, trigonal, orthorhombic, monoclinic, and triclinic systems.
- The pole figure patterns have an axial symmetrical to slightly orthorhombic shape and suggest predominantly flattening fabrics.
- However, at higher COHbA concentration, long orthorhombic crystals formed after 22 h of incubation.
More definitions of orthorhombicDefinition of orthorhombic in:
- The US English dictionary