- 1 • humorous Relating to kissing.More example sentences
- The locus of affection is in oscular delivery.
- Their oscular activity was used as a promotional tool for Melbourne ACT-UP's World AIDS Day Kiss-In.
- 2 Zoology Relating to an osculum.More example sentences
- Few long marginalia projecting from the oscular margin may belong to an oscular spicule rim.
- Circular parietal openings increase in size from the base to the oscular region.
- The sponge's basal part, oscular part and side part occur at different levels within the mud layers, which might have resulted from rapid burial.
early 19th century: from Latin osculum 'mouth, kiss' (diminutive of os 'mouth') + -ar1.
More definitions of oscularDefinition of oscular in:
- The US English dictionary