- The concentration of a solution expressed as the total number of solute particles per kilogram.More example sentences
- They are also regulatory organs, controlling the volume and the composition of the body fluids and maintaining the correct osmolality, ion concentrations, and acid - base status of the body.
- The osmolality of all prepared solutions was measured with an osmometer.
- The important factors in the production of phlebitis by amino acid solutions were osmolality and the amount of potassium infused per day.
More definitions of osmolalityDefinition of osmolality in:
- The US English dictionary