- A plant of a genus that includes the royal and cinnamon ferns.
More example sentences
- Genus Osmunda, family Osmundaceae
- There is a large variety of potting media which maybe used either exclusively or in combination of charcoal, broken clay pots, redwood barks, tree fern chunks, osmunda, leaf mould and earth mixtures, styrofoam and gravel.
- If there is a good-size gap between the inner pot and the decorative container, gently pack sphagnum moss or osmunda fibers around the rim and surface to conceal the inner pot.
Anglo-Latin, from Anglo-Norman French osmunde, of unknown origin.
More definitions of osmundaDefinition of osmunda in:
- The US English dictionary