noun(one's other half) • informal
- One’s wife, husband, or partner: treat your other half to a romantic outing for twoMore example sentences
- My other half can treat himself to a slab and make it last a whole week.
- I was very pleasantly surprised when the editor introduced me and my other half to the rest of the team with a full bio.
- It was great to see him and his other half albeit only for a couple of hours.
More definitions of other halfDefinition of other half in:
- The US English dictionary