noun(the other woman)
- The lover of a married or similarly attached man: her husband left the matrimonial home to live with the other womanMore example sentences
- They had both two-timed her, and then married the other woman in both cases.
- You want him to stop seeing the other woman, but she may want you to do the same.
- His dad left his family when the other woman came to calling and left his mom to raise six kids and work.
More definitions of other womanDefinition of other woman in:
- The US English dictionary