- Situated, originating from, or taking place outside a town: an out-of-town hypermarketMore example sentences
- We only have to look to the success of out-of-town shopping and market towns to see that this is the case, so how would closing more streets help achieve this?
- Residents commute to work in other towns and cities and shop at out-of-town retail parks and supermarkets or even on the Internet.
- Recent years have seen the rise of online dealers and out-of-town car supermarkets.
More definitions of out-of-townDefinition of out-of-town in:
- The US English dictionary