- A scene, sequence, or song filmed or recorded for a film, programme, or record album but not included in the final version.More example sentences
- Events are covered chronologically and supplemented by clips from over 120 films, contemporary interviews, archival footage, and film out-takes.
- Perhaps I'm being overly picky but I think it would have been cool to have seen some deleted scenes or out-takes on this or any of the other films in the box set.
- For example, those of us who do not own a DVD player don't get to view all the extra footage, behind-the-scenes out-takes, deleted scenes and yummy features that DVDs - but not videos - contain.
More definitions of out-takeDefinition of out-take in:
- The US English dictionary