- A smaller separate building such as a shed or barn that belongs to a main building, such as a house or farm.More example sentences
- He added the main mill building and outbuildings would be demolished because they were fragile and there were traces of asbestos.
- A stone arch separates the main house from stone outbuildings measuring 50 feet by 15.
- Farms can also provide outbuildings or barns for work to take place away from prying eyes.
More definitions of outbuildingDefinition of outbuilding in:
- The US English dictionary