noun (plural outdoorsmen)
- A man who spends a lot of time outdoors or doing outdoor activities.More example sentences
- The latest offering has become very popular for hunters and outdoorsmen who spend a lot of time in bad weather.
- The club is a loosely formed group of people including everyone from avid outdoorsmen to kids who just want something outdoorsy to do.
- You know, those guys weren't outdoorsmen, they were gentlemen who would never have gotten past Labrador but for the native people.
More definitions of outdoorsmanDefinition of outdoorsman in:
- The US English dictionary