noun(the outer man)
- 1A man’s body or physical needs and desires.More example sentences
- To Proust a train was an encounter between the inner and outer man.
- 1.1A man’s clothes or personal appearance.More example sentences
- Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.
- To this slight picture of the outer man I must add a sketch of his moral qualities, for I believe I can now judge him impartially.
- Truth is, when you get the inner man all cleaned up (this is a continual process) it will be reflected in the outer man.