- Surpass in gross takings or profit: the film has outgrossed all other movie comediesMore example sentences
- By 1975, it was the biggest indie film distributor in Australia outgrossing every major Hollywood Studio on the continent.
- The film featuring these two apparently unkillable ghosts started out as America's No. 1 box office hit, outgrossing every other movie during its first week of national release.
- It will be outgrossing his biggest movie by Wednesday.
More definitions of outgrossDefinition of outgross in:
- The US English dictionary