noun (plural outies)• informal
- 1South African A homeless person: a hardened outie becomes resigned to sleeping in shop doorwaysMore example sentences
- Jo'burg's 'outies' are reluctantly having to change their travel plans. Their outlawing by the Durban City Council means that few of these self-styled 'gentlemen of the road' will be making their annual trek to Durban.
- They insist they are not hobos; rather they prefer to be called outies.
- 'If I can rehabilitate just one out of 50 "outies" I will be happy,’ he said.
- 2 (also outy) A convex navel: her belly button is clearly an outieMore example sentences
- Bellybuttons can generally be divided into innies and outies.
- Daisy's cord fell off - and it looks like she hasn't got an outy.
- Umbilicoplasty turns that "outy" inwards.
More definitions of outieDefinition of outie in:
- The US English dictionary