Old-fashioned: an outmoded Victorian building
More example sentences
- Isn't it time to declare all such vessels outmoded, obsolete and a danger to peace?
- My only cavil is that I would have liked to see her in a part which gave her greater scope to display her abilities, rather than in this outdated and outmoded piece.
- Costumes are cultural repositories; they are antiquated, outmoded images of a nostalgised past.
- Example sentences
- What's incredibly useful in these photographs now is not just their attention to the medium of photography, but their attention to this medium in such a space of extreme outmodedness.
- It is precisely this defiant sense of outmodedness that, ironically, gives the film and its characters such an edge.
Words that rhyme with outmodedspring-loaded, unexploded
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: out|moded
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.