- A patient who attends a hospital for treatment without staying there overnight: [as modifier]: an outpatient clinicMore example sentences
- The patients attended the outpatient clinic every three or four months as part of routine follow up.
- The hospital authorities must know the number of staff on each shift and the average number of outpatients attending clinics.
- It can be performed in an outpatients clinic, allowing patients to return home the same day.
More definitions of outpatientDefinition of outpatient in:
- The US English dictionary