- The provision of assistance to redundant employees in finding new employment, either as a benefit provided by the employer directly, or through a specialist service.More example sentences
- Even in a buoyant jobs market departing employees will view outplacement counselling as an opportunity to enhance their employability.
- Even if the average number of weeks of severance has dipped, however, noncash benefits like insurance and outplacement services have risen considerably.
- ‘It wasn't easy, but we tried to ease the way for people by being very generous with severance, early retirement, and outplacement services,’ he says.
More definitions of outplacementDefinition of outplacement in:
- The US English dictionary