noun (plural outros)• informal
- The concluding section of a piece of music or a radio or television programme: we had played enough for the outroMore example sentences
- It's capped off with an ultra-suave outro that shows Radio 4 knows how to deal out the style with the substance in equal dollops.
- This is a bleak and brooding song yet the uplifting outro give a sense of hope for the flawed central character.
- The songs on the CD I can do without; it's the station IDs, the ads, the intros and outros that almost make me wish I could cobble together a wayback machine of my own and go live there, just for a summer, just once.
1970s: from out, on the pattern of intro.
More definitions of outroDefinition of outro in:
- The US English dictionary