verb[with object] American Football
- Surpass in rushing: Williams might outrush OkoeyeMore example sentences
- But he outrushed them all, topping their combined yardage by more than 400 and becoming Pittsburgh's first 1,000-yard rusher since Bettis in 2001.
- Still, they were unable to do so, as the Jets outrushed the Texans 210-83, and they held onto the football for almost ten minutes more than the Texans.
- This year, with a national championship bid at stake, the Vols outrushed the Gators 242-36.
More definitions of outrushDefinition of outrush in:
- The US English dictionary