verb (past and past participle outsold)[with object]
- Sell or be sold in greater quantities than: some experts predict that diesels will outsell petrol carsMore example sentences
- You know, the Latino influence you can see certainly in terms of salsa outsells ketchup.
- She uses the example from a few years back when salsa outsold ketchup for the first time.
- Tomato sauce still dramatically outsells salsa in Australia.
More definitions of outsellDefinition of outsell in:
- The US English dictionary