- Shout louder than: each team tried to outshout the otherMore example sentences
- In a match that was far from a classic, the United players showed true grit while their magnificent fans often outshouted the larger number of Celtic supporters.
- With the aid of their drummers and buglers, they outshouted the visiting fans.
- They were superb at Notts County last week and we want them to try and outshout the Swansea supporters.
More definitions of outshoutDefinition of outshout in:
- The US English dictionary