- An interest not connected with one’s work or studies: knowledge of students' outside interests may help you to know them more quicklyMore example sentences
- The metal and woodworking workshop will give the students an outside interest and improve their general skills.
- Perhaps making an effort to link course work to students' outside interests such as work or community groups could be a way to inspire effort and allow the student to reap multiple rewards.
- It's unhealthy for a relationship when one person sacrifices her outside interests or commitments to focus wholly on the other person.
More definitions of outside interestDefinition of outside interest in:
- The US English dictionary